New Therapies for Heart Failure - Treatment Algorithms and New Drugs - Prof. Piotr PonikowskiShow details
Piotr Ponikowski discusses new therapies for heart failure - treatment algorithms and new drugs
- Understanding the ancient evolutionary reflexes of heart failure
- Device therapies to improve heart failure symptoms (CRT, ICD, LVAD)
- Importance of gene and cell therapy
- Left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) as destination therapy
- New therapies (CCM, MitraClip, TAVR, neuromodulation, vagal nerve stimulation, baroreceptor activation)
Speakers: Piotr Ponikowski
778 Videos | 126 Topics
What interests you?
Sign up for personalised content and smart recommendations.
Already have an account? Log in
Set a password